Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Library boy update....

The other night I was on my way to dinner with a friend. I had only that day been thinking 'what on earth happened to library boy/Sticky bar boy?'

Whilst discussing the subject as I was crossing the road with my friend who should pass my by but Library boy! What are the odds?!?!? Totally freaked me out.

He didn't see me as he was chatting away to a rather hot and young looking chick. I said hello to him as our paths crossed right in the middle of the road. He looked shocked but said hello back in that 'do I know you?' tone.

I couldn't believe it!! That's where you were then? With your bleeding girlfriend!! Typical!

Of course my friend tells me I am possibly jumping to conclusions but who's to say? I mean she was hot, so is he, there were no other 'friends' there and it looked a bit 'datey' to me.

After dinner we discuss which pub he might be in. I say it's the Cricketers Arms she says it's The Clock. After much discussion and an agreement we would go to both, it turns out I was right. NOt that I am stalking him but we do need to settle this girlfriend/friend debate said friend and I were having. Whilst sipping on an unnecessary wine (I'd had enough by this point) he comes down the stairs with the girl. I freak, my friend does the beady eye whilst I have my back to the situation.

She reckons he sees me. I maintain he didn't. After much discussion and a few cheeky glanes to see the body language we both agree it's probably a girlfriend. He walks right past and is closely followed by the girl. Agreement sealed.

Hmm guess that was a bum lead then eh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment