Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rugby rugby rugby

Went and saw my local rugby team play recently. I go on the pretence I am going to watch the game. This is of course rubbish. The place is so full of men I can hardly contain myself! I literally don't know where to look or what to do.

It's swarming with men of all shapes, sizes, colours and tastes. For the discerning single lady this is a smorgasboard of testosterone and you are welcome to take your pick!

For a start I don't think it's a bad thing that a chick been seen at the local rugby drinking beer. It speaks volumes about the fact that you are a down to earth, normal chick who could quite easily fit in with a mans life. It also allows you to converse with many men all at once during the day when they are more relaxed. You can have blokey conversations and get away with it. I love it!

The fact is there is something attractive about the overpowering manliness of rugby. It's alluring to the loins and I'm not the only chick who thinks so. There is a lot to be said for the 'footy chick' phenomenon. It's been investigated extensively and whilst it has a bad name from the NRL players who, on occasion, take it too far the fact is big burly men in a group is attractive to a lot of women. Perhaps it is a caveman thing. It's hard to describe but you can bet that most women want a strong man as a potential partner and what better than a sporting man since this is a forum for showing off such strength.

I didn't pull a footy player as such on this occasion but whilst having drinks later at The Sheaf in Double Bay I did bump into an NRL player who had his fair share of female attention and frankly he was loving it! So long as he doesn't do anything naughty I can't seen anything wrong with it. Women use their sexual power all the time, why shouldn't a sporting man be able to use his footballing prowess for the purposes of getting some?!

I was happy just to hang out with my male friends and get some man talk in!!!


1 comment: