Thursday, January 28, 2010

...I'm thinking about...tomorrow....

Tomorrow is Friday. Usually a good thing in most peoples minds. Thoughts of great weekends and relaxation, no getting up for work blah blah....is generally the feeling the populous gets.

I, on the other hand, am still thinking about the fact that tomorrow is Friday, the date that the boy from long ago told me to put aside. I did. And despite having already seen him and knowing that it's all wrong, the date is still in the put aside for him basket.

What is wrong with me??!?!! I need a distraction and pronto!

The sad thing is, if he calls I fear I may crumble but I have no understanding as to why? I am that starved of intimacy that anything will do even if ultimately it causes me pain? Well, yes I think this might be the case. It was the case with my last relationship and I spent 4 years in that state of mind. FARK....it's possible I need help. Or a dog.

Actually I have volunteered to foster dogs before they get permanent homes. Put good karma out there and good will come back...so they say...(who are THEY anyway???) Hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment