Wednesday, August 26, 2009

show us your special moves

I had a very blokey weekend last weekend. It started with an unexpected invite to the football (league) with my good friend B. It was his favourite team playing in an apparent important season clash with another local team.

All very exciting I must say. I had the opportunity to be a complete bogan and a total bloke! Loved it. The atmosphere was amazing, we had a mixture of fans in the group from both sides and there was plenty of match banter exchanged. I drank way to many wines thinking it was possible to keep up with the boys beer for beer or in my case beer for wine. YIKES!

The next day whilst recovering from the football fun and getting ready for my epic shoot that I'd been preparing for all week I get a message from another guy friend saying that he was down at Bondi and I should join them for a drink. Now, whilst I can definitely say no when needed this situation was different.

Said friend is someone whom I had been trying unsuccessfully to catch up with, either I had been away when he was in town or had missed his calls etc....anyway since it worked out that it was a) the afternoon when he called and b) it meant I could still get enough rest and have some fun before my 3 days of night shooting coming up, I felt I should go. Oh and he also happened to play for the team I had seen play and win the night before, so it felt rude not to continue the football themed weekend.

Now this guy is quite interesting, he's a musician and a footballer, has amazing tattoos adorning his quite spectacular arms and is well...really really hot.

I meet him and the boys for pleasant afternoon drinks which continues later on to another local haunt whereby we take over and own the jukebox and rock out for a few hours. Unfortunately I have to leave at midnight which was my own self proposed curfew time ....boo! I was having so much fun too. Not that there is anything there to talk about that's relevant to the point of my blog. He's hot and I would definitely go there but he is a mate and he has a girl. Game over and I'd rather keep him as a mate since hot men have hot friends right?!??!!?

Right? Well maybe one or two. Another friend of his and someone I know who also used to be a footballer was with us too. At one point in the night when clearly I had had enough beers to drop the inhibitions I found myself sniffing both guys (yes they both smelt amazing! FARKK!!!! enough to drive you man!) and inspecting their special V muscle - you know the one, the one that starts at the sides of the pelvis and points down to...... yes us girls love it and I was giving it a good go at the inspection process. Neither of them seemed to mind and frankly I had a good old touch up of both men. Such a dirty perve...I sometimes fear this kind of behaviour is verging on the cougar...!

Hope not! But I enjoyed it anyway and if you can get away with it then why not eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment