Friday, May 15, 2009

and a small fizzling out

Things are not going well. I'm at date 3 with an RSVP date and last night over dinner he asked me what I expected out of RSVP. I nearly choked on my chopstick and my immediate thought was "FARK! what does that mean?' So I panicked and replied that I wasn't expecting anything just having some fun and meeting people. I then went on about how anyone who expected anything from it was a total loon and needed their heads read since it's clearly bollox the whole thing. Something tells me he was one of those people and I had managed to completely belittle him in that one sentence. I then went on about how I was planning to go speed dating as well and that I presumed that it would be a total hoot and certainly not a means to actually finding someone. I mean how ridiculous. And yes, he has been speed dating and I am guessing took it seriously. He asked me why I was still on RSVP. I suspect this was a ploy to see if I was going to take my profile down for him but I told him the truth. 'Well, I've paid up for RSViP for another week so am going to see it out!'  
The evening was left with a small kiss on the cheek and a have a good weekend.

Oh well at least I managed to make it to date 3 which is unusual for me! 
So out tonight and then to the rugby tomorrow (alone! Prime perving to be had!)



No comments:

Post a Comment