Friday, December 2, 2011

Return of the...mangina

Oh dear! It seems my posting about Mr Mangina has reached the eyes of his good self and his colleagues. Whilst I never name names it does seem someone who knows him and his party trick has alerted him to the existence of my blog and asked him if it was him.
Clearly unimpressed by what I had to say about him he texted me and said this:

"I'll have you know that the rare and carefully staged mangina showings have brought great joy and laughter to their limited audiences. You're judging out if [sic] context ;)"

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that a grown man tucking his tackle between his legs was one of the greatest achievements of comedy.

That wasn't really the point but thanks for letting me know that your mangina is one of your proudest moments in life.

Christ help us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment