Friday, November 4, 2011

Daytime TV is rubbish

So I got made redundant recently. This has put a proverbial spanner in the works on the dating front. Mainly because my confidence has taken a big knock from this and I'm struggling to find the motivation to update my CV.


During my 'time off" I did manage to meet up with a guy from RSVP for a coffee. However, I panicked that I did not have a legitimate excuse to leave since I don't have a job to go to, therefore no meetings, or back to work excuses could be allowed. Hmm what's that about??

He was actually a really nice guy and I ended up having 2 coffees (dangerous) whilst he demonstrated by use of sugar sticks how I should stretch my hip flexors more as this was the cause of my back problems. He's a physio so if anything he did have his uses as free advice on how to sort my ongoing back pain.

There was talk of meeting up to play a game of tennis but it hasn't eventuated. This may have something to do with the fact that he can't actually play. He told me he tends to miss the ball a lot. Eh?! You just have to look at the ball at all times it's not that hard!



He has called, I just haven't called him back. I'm blaming concentration on trying to find my mojo so I can get a JOB as the reason for the not calling back yet.


It's true my sparkle has gone a little. I hope to get it back soon because summer is coming and I'm really in a bit of a mess. Can't do much exercise due to my back and have no job. Normally I would fill this time with excessive amounts of exercise but as I can't do that I feel stuck in a rut and at a bit of a loss. There's only so many CV's you can send out. I even watched Days of our lives the other day. It's rubbish. It's beyond me why people watch it. Ellen DeGeneres is crap too. Big hoo har about nothing.


It's a waiting game on the job front now...... someone save me from the perils of daytime TV!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment