Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Well aren't I just full of it? Promising updates and coming up with zilch.

One could take that to mean I have nothing to report but that's not been the case. Simply put...I've been lazy.

A quick update would reveal the following:

A number of young men have made their way across my path. When I say young I mean from 20-26 yrs old. I'm not one to discriminate about age but I do feel like a MASSIVE cougar even entertaining these men. So much so that I've taken to wearing a piece of jewellery which has a cougar head on it! It makes for a good talking point if anything else and allows me to really point out THAT I AM OLDER THAN THEM without actually saying it. I love a good prop.

The only man to show some promise soon revealed himself to be a creepy tool. At 31 I assumed he would have his sh*t together and on paper he does. Good looking, tall, dark curly hair, blue eyes, his is own business, successful, plays similar sports to me, has similar interests to me. Why then must he be totally creepy! WHY?!

I'll give you an example:
Calls me up after work and announces he is at home. He tells me this a few times. I'm not entirely sure what his point is. OK you're a home and...... I'm pretty sure the next bit would be 'I'd like you to come over so I can creep all over you' but perhaps not in those words. Given I had only been on one dinner date with this person and a casual drink I felt like the unsaid words were hanging in the air like a threat. He has previously invited himself over to my house when he's been out on the lash with his mates all day - this was after only 1 date. He also called me to ask me to record Underbelly Razor for him - this was after I bumped into him in the pub!
ODD?? Fuck yeah!






No comments:

Post a Comment