Thursday, February 11, 2010

Predictable times a million

So the last guy I went on a date with from RSVP has not, as suspected, called me again. Ooo dear my track record is terrible!

I sent a final farewell email to the football boy, I guess hoping for some kind of explanation as to why he had a sudden change of heart. Again no response. However, interestingly enough his current facebook profile shot is a picture of him and his wife both giving the finger! Is this a salute to me perhaps??! I may be being too sensitive but it does feel a bit like it might be....Jesus! OK no need to be rude!

I met some random dude last Friday who was possibly the most touchy feely man I've ever met. He could not keep his hands to himself and anything was game for it. Amusing but not any kind of potential partner. I told him as much too.

Good vibes this weekend. Lord knows anything can happen at a dance party....especially when you have props on your person. Air guitar me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment