Monday, October 5, 2009

Too busy to blog

Phew! Life has been a bit of a whirlwind of late. Since starting the waitressing job I've gotten really busy with all my other work. Which is great but I hardly have any time for myself anymore.

The success of my waitressing has not been that great. Frankly I have dropped too many drinks over boys to even have any success of getting a date. And any guy who does attempt to ask me out has thus far been too drunk to get the words out. Attractive!

So strike rate has been poor to be honest.

Had a hens party this weekend for a good friend of mine. Lots of drinking, lots of fun. No boys allowed! Except maybe the police but this time it wasn't for me. Or anyone in the group for that matter. We hijacked them purely for the purposes of pictures for the hen.

Closest I have come to matters of the opposite sex is over drunk men trying to kiss me and due to my turning away getting a good old smacker in the ear. Nice!

Let's hope things pick up soon. This is getting ridiculous. About to do something drastic with my looks I think. Something along the lines of hair colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment