Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday Bonk

So yesterday was my birthday.

As far as birthdays go this was a good one. I spent the morning shopping for a new outfit for the night. I went a bit far and spent more than I had planned for but what I got should cover me for a few special occasions.

I then had my hair done and got ready to go out. I had expected that my date from Sunday would call but alas I heard nothing from him.

The night out with the girls was fantastic fun. I spoke to really no boys at all until later in the night when I bumped into a friend whom in all reality there has been a few years of sexual tension between us.

But naughty naughty us we ended up back at mine having more fun than we should have. Oh dear! This man is technically off limits. Ie. In a relationship. Not good. But it was a bit of fun and no harm done.

Got a text from the sunday date. What's with the texts? Can you not call me??! Arrgghh text messaging is the reason I have a low dating quota. I hate being asked out by text! HATE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment